Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mardi Gras is over!

For us, it's a relief that the party has left town. Yesterday everything we needed to access was closed. The bank, the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE, it was pretty crazy. I'm glad there will be some semblance of "normal" returning to the city. I say "normal" lightly because New Orleans is like a foreign country to me. Anyway, many have been asking the status of the poor Camry. The adjuster couldn't come out yesterday because, you guessed it, Mardi Gras. So hopefully they'll be here today. My leg is still really sore so I'm trying to stay off it as much as possible.
Asah continued his job hunt yesterday. This time at Subway. It's really close but in a nice area, and I have no qualms with him becoming a sandwich artist. We may even get a discount there, who knows? Anyway, at this point we're pretty much open to anything, because we haven't heard back from OfficeMax or the Seminary regarding his applications. Please pray that God opens a door for a job soon!
That's all the news from Iroquois Street.
Love,
A&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home