Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 25, 2006

update on the other two of us....

well, i finally convinced jordan to quit hogging the blog, and i figured i'd post on the other two hudgins....just kidding...i'm sure he's what our readers want to read about....but you're going to have to hear about us too, so here goes.

mommy, aka, tara starts back to work in ONE week. i have mixed feelings about this...but we gotta do it. asah enjoys ramen noodles but not every night. therefore, tara's gotta go back to work. i'll be doing something i've never done before, and am looking forward to the challenge. i'll be the financial aid administrator for a technical college. i'll also be doing the accounting there. included in those responsibilities is collections. never called folks to ask for their money. should be a blast. :)
i'll only be there 4 days/week (FRIDAYS off!) so i'll have jordan on fridays, asah will have him on Thursdays (his day off). jordan will be in daycare Mon-Wed.
i'm looking forward to spending the week with him...the final one of my maternity leave. these 3 months have been priceless, and i wouldn't trade them for anything!

daddy, aka, asah is doing great. our seminary grad has been working hard at the church now that summertime is here. Prep for moving to a new building, preaching a few sermons during the "tough questions" of the faith series, working with various mission teams that have come in, website, etc. The guy is BUSY. he is also loving being a daddy, and is wonderful at it! his special time with jordan is the nighttime (8 or 9pm) bottle and putting him to bed. he can get him to sleep so much better than i can!!! so i let him :)
he preached a wedding in GA (congrats Matt and Nicole) this weekend and i had jordan all by myself!!! while i was up for the challenge, i thanked God when Asah pulled into our drive at 2 am this morning. he is a huge help and i missed him!

well, there's an update. now, where are all our COMMENTS???? this site has been silent....and i know you are all out there. no more pics of jordan till we get some comments. JUST KIDDIN. i'd never do that.

i hope that everyone has an excellent week.

God Bless,

tnh

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm sorry for my missing comments. I guess that goes along with my missing blogging. I'll try to remedy those soon! I'm glad ya'll are doing so well. You make parenting sound so much fun! Good to hear from you, I've been wondering how Jordan's parents were doing and how he has been treating them.

6/26/2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll try to move into the bigger world of technology and comment! I'm glad you all are doing well. And I don't blame you for wanting to have some grown-up conversations on the blog! But... Where's the PICTURES!! We love them and when I blow them up on my computer screen I can imagine holding him and kissing that beautiful boy!

All kidding aside. I am glad you are all fine. I know you will have some mixed feelings these next few weeks going back to work, but Jordan will be fine. You are doing a great job with him. I'm glad you could work it out to be off on Fridays.

We love you and will see you soon.
Ann & Joel

6/27/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm sorry for not commenting. I just get in awe of how cute that baby is and forget to tell you. :)Thanks for always keeping us updated. Ya'll are so good at the blogging world. It takes me FOREVER just to do one little entry. I guess that more practice the better!! Give Jordan a kiss for me!

6/27/2006 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home