Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 09, 2006

i'm back!

sorry..... it's been a little while i guess. i've been a busy man. as you can see from yesterday's post....i was finally able to steal daddys computer and get back online. here's what i've been up to:

just yesterday i met a new friend. he just showed up in my crib same time as me. i really enjoy our conversations and hope he visits often!

he's a really awesome guy. in fact, we look a lot alike. and when i talk and move, so does he. weird.

mommy was playing with the camera and trying to get a close up of my blue eyes. she thinks they are really awesome.

i like to stretch out in my crib. what a feeling!


i love the weekends. mommy and daddy are usually both home and they hold me a lot. this past week i started something new. for 3 days i go to a place with other babies and hang out. it's not so bad. my teachers are nice and there are swings and bouncy seats. i'm one of only a couple guys there too. on wednesday when mommy came to pick me up i had pee peed on my teacher. oops. she was cool about it though. i take longer naps at my daycare than i do at home. mommy says i'm a little stinker!

i went to the doctor on friday. they like to weigh me and check on me and stuff every month. this time i was 14 lbs 10 oz and 25 in long. the doctor says i'm in the 75th percentile whatever that means. he also told mommy that i need some cereal!!!! he said i'm drinking so much and had doubled my birthweight so she could try some with me. i tried it the other day but spit it all out. i just wanted my bottle instead!!! i really didn't appreciate her putting this hard plastic spoon in my mouth. hmmmmm. he said i was a "fine young man" and growing so nicely. he also said i could be getting my first tooth soon! he felt my gums and noticed the drool. i have been drooling a lot lately.

well, i have a bottle calling my name.


until next time!

jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home