Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

conversation with a telemarketer

7:45pm as I was trying to get Jordan's bath and bottle ready:

Tara: Hello
Caller: Yes, hi, I'm from XYZ Co and would like to take brief survey
Tara: (no time to respond)
Caller: Is your dad around?
Tara: Ummmm, my dad lives in GA.
Caller: Well is the youngest male over the age of 18 there?
Tara: The youngest male in our household is 3 months old.
Caller: Well, would you have time for a brief survey?
Tara: Like I just said, I have a 3 month old.
Caller: Well, when would you have time for me to call back for a brief survey?
Tara: Maybe when my 3 month old turns 18????
Caller: Thanks, ma'am.
Click.

4 Comments:

Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

That's so funny!! It was so good to chat last night! We need to do that more often. Ok i am procrastinating on packing!! Take care. MC <><

6/27/2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That was hilarious! I would hate to be a telemarketer. Although...I bet that have good stories!!!

6/27/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

LOL. Great answer, Tara.

6/27/2006 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara - too funny. Sounds like something I would have said to the caller!!

6/27/2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home