Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

welcome sarah grace mitterling!

happy to report that one of my bestest friends and college roomie had her baby girl this morning at 7:19!
Sarah Grace Mitterling was born to Nathan and Mary Margaret Mittlerling (one week overdue)
7 lbs 14 oz
just wanted to let folks know since a lot of her college friends read this blog.

Happy Day!

and i've been trying to convince her to blog so maybe she'll get theirs online SOON so we can see pics of the girlie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for letting us know, Tara! Really, I appreciate it. That's exciting news!

4/18/2007 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan's pics are sooo cute. It's no wonder you can't decide...

Also, how exciting for MM! I didn't even know she was pregnant. Tell her I said congrats!!!! And she MUST get a blogspot, so I can see her cute little baby girl!

Lori

4/22/2007 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home