Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

buh-bye first trimester!

geez, that was FAST. this one is flying by. no sickness...not even one day. that is so completely different than my pregnancy with Jordan.

33% done with this pregnancy! my belly is beginning to poke out a bit....and i've actually begun to feel flutters. it's very early, but i have no doubt that's what they are!

exciting stuff......

we're cooking dinner for 20+ college students tonight. better get some prep work done :)

have a wonderful Sunday!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

Tara, girl, are you serious?!?! NO morning sickness??? How wonderful! I PRAY that I will have my next pregnancy like that. I'm convinced you're having a girl too then. How exciting!!!

PS- I made the fruit dip and it was a huge hit. Thanks for sharing your great recipes.

2/25/2008 8:51 AM  
Blogger allison said...

Not to discourage in any way, but I wasn't sick at all and I'm having a boy. I think that those wives tales are hilarious how they all contradict each other. I'm glad though that you are doing well.

2/25/2008 10:29 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Tara, that's awesome! I'm glad that you're feeling well, especially with such an active little boy to chase around ;)

2/25/2008 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home