Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

my two front teeth

GRRRRR.
jordan fell at a restaraunt tonight and chipped his two front teeth.
i am beginning to dread the thought of TWO boys and all the injuries and rambunctious-ness that goes along with that....but it will just be part of it!
here's the kicker...we dropped our dental coverage on him a few months back because it was costing so much out of pocket and we were cutting back...we figured we'd add him in a year or so when he was old enough for regular cleanings, etc. YIKES.
so pray we can find a dentist in the area that will have MERCY on us and take Jordan and not charge us too much. I know one of the teeth will need to be smoothed out as it is jagged.
He's also acting as if they're hurting him a little. Tonight he cried when I brushed his teeth and made a painstaken face when i gave him his paci for night-night.
Oh, the joys of a wild and crazy boy!
I'd have it no other way--

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hi! Your blog is a blast from the past to me. Treasure every exhauting, exasperating, exquisite moment. Because that's how fast it goes...in a moment. I wish I had had at least two more! Being the mother of boys is a special calling. You are in my prayers. Casey and Eric Colson's mom, Linda

4/17/2008 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There really never is a dull moment with little boys. So sorry to hear about Jordan's teethies! No fun:( Keep us updated and I'll say a special prayer.

4/17/2008 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home