Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

milk!

i began pumping once/day to build up a supply of milk for bottles for later on so that we can go on a date, asah can feed jaxon, etc.

today Jordan saw me pumping and curiously came over and just watched for awhile. he exclaimed "milk!" and thought it was cool to see it collecting in the bottle.

right before lunch asah was dying laughing and said Look! and i saw Jordan over by the sink with my pump parts lifting up his shirt trying to attach it to himself.

a little humor can get you through any day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Ha! That's so funny! I'm sure he'll be embarrassed by that story later in life :) I'm so sorry that Jaxon has colic! We had some other friends in seminary whose baby had colic. The good news was that it DID pass! So, while I can't give you any advice, consider yourself hugged!

9/20/2008 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home