Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

late night gospel sing and gassy baby = exhausted mommy

let me preface this by saying, yes, i know its been more than a week since i last posted. and yes, i know (especially family) is dying for more pictures.
here's some honesty though...i havent had time or energy!
lets take last night for example. both boys went to sleep at 7. jaxon woke at 11 to eat. then again at 1:30. then at 2:30 jordan began to sing at the top of his lungs for an hour and a half. i'm not kidding. it started with "this little light of mine" that we could hear through jaxon's monitor and through both closed doors. so then jaxon woke (due to the singing). and ate. then the gas started. normally it starts between 3-5am....and lasts till morning. i usually hold him until he settles, give the prescription for intestinal pain, then lay him beside me so we can rest. i have never seen a baby this gassy in my entire life. he passed gas at least 20 times. he cries, then passes gas, then settles, and repeats all morning. it is heartbreaking.
so there's my excuse for no blog posts. i'm lucky to be functioning!
please pray for jax's tummy. we are so tired. we go for his (2 month!!) checkup next week and i'll be asking lots of questions.
and i'll try to take some pictures this weekend so i'll have something to post!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Poor, Tara! I'm so sorry about little Jaxon's tummy problems. That would make me cry, too. I pray that you will get some great sleep soon. Did you laugh when you typed that Jordan was singing? Because if it hadn't been for the lack of sleep, I think I would've been cracking up.

10/23/2008 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to help. One day,(I know you won't believe this) but you'll laugh and pat yourself on the back for having survived this..and you'll miss it.

We continually pray for you.

Aunt Lynn

10/24/2008 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home