Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2005

A really good weekend....

Asah and I had a great weekend. We had dinner with Stephen and Jenny (two of my friends from college) on Friday night. Saturday we really wanted to play golf, so we found a course not far from the seminary and walked 9 holes. I did okay for my 2nd time ever playing. We actually met a man who walked with us who buys real estate in the Atlanta area. Hmmmmm. He is going to see what he can do for us, and will give us a call today. We are praying about this opportunity! Sunday we went to church then had James and Kristie over for a nice Sunday meal. They've been letting us use their car while we're one short...so, we wanted to thank them with dinner.
That's about it from down here. It's muggy and yucky outside today.
I'm working on troubleshooting some of my reports today at work, so it's kinda dull and boring....but once this gets done, my weekly reports will be a lot easier to run for the Centers.
Lots of love,
A+T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home