Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Looking forward to the weekend...

Hey there. 2 posts in one week is pretty good, huh? We are both looking forward to this weekend b/c Asah's parents, sister and bro-in-law, and our nephew are coming for a visit. We plan on going to the zoo or aquarium and just spending time together. We're excited because they'll be our first visitors since we've been in New Orleans.
I haven't seen Asah much this week because he's been working really hard at both jobs and coming in late. It's good though because he's doing things he loves. I've upped my exercise time and have tried out some new recipes, so I'm having lots of fun.
That's about all.
We're going to try some po-boys from "The Bakery" for lunch today. I hear they're pretty incredible. I am also addicted to sno-balls, a seasonal phenomenon of crushed ice and juice. I go about 2x a week for one...but they're an affordable snack, about 50c for a small. I can live with that!
Till next time.

A+T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home