Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2005

Busy Weekend.

Hey there.
Sorry about the lack of posts. Asah and I have both been fairly busy. He has been working so much at Compusa, they scheduled him for 35 hours this week. He's talking with the manager today about cutting that back to 20 as originally discussed. He's here for school 1st, then work.
I've been busy with my work as well, and also busy making phone calls to the insurance agency. Still no word from them. It's quite a frustration. I placed 2 calls today w/ no response. I'm just thankful that we have Asah's truck for transportation.
We have decided that, when we buy, we will purchase the Chevy Equinox. We loved the price, space, and drive that the Equinox has to offer.
Church was really really good on Sunday. I began sitting in w/ 9-10th grade girls. We have really missed working with youth so it was good to be back with them Sunday. Asah is helping with High School guys.
Saturday while Asah worked I went to Mandeville (on the northshore) to visit with some friends of my dad. They had a cookout and it was REALLY yummy LA cookin. Brisket, gumbo, and jambalaya. SO good.
Well, that's about all for today.
Please pray for our insurance situation. We are really needing that to be resolved.
Love,
The Hudgins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home