Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a really good holiday weekend. Asah's family came and we had some good time together. Visited the zoo, ate at New Orleans Food and Spirits, breakfast in the quarter, went to church....it was good fun!
Monday we went to Chicot State Park (http://www.lastateparks.com/chicot/chicot.htm) for our church staff planning retreat. This is by far the largest state park I've ever been to. I got up at 5 am to come back to New Orleans to work. YUCK! It took like 30 minutes just to maneuver out of the park, and everything looks vastly different at that early in the morning. I can't believe I actually made my way out of there.
Anyway, hope everyone had a great memorial day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home