Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 06, 2005

shuckin corn

This weekend was nice and relaxing for me, busy for Asah. On Friday we met for dinner at one of my new favorite places, McAllister's. it is about the only place around here that you can get sweet tea! On saturday, asah worked so i went to Winn Dixie because they had a big sale on fresh corn! 10c an ear!! so i bought a bunch of corn and put it up. Then, I went running, then went to meet asah again on his break from work. On Sunday we both got to relax. We watched the Pelican Brief (which is centered a lot around the new orleans area). It was on TV. I cooked lunch and burned my toe. I know that doesn't make a ton of sense but I was frying pork chops (this has become Asah's favorite thing for me to make). I flipped on and the grease splattered out and landed on my foot. My big toe is nice and crispy. We headed to Hammond and enjoyed a great service @ Crossroads on Sunday evening. It was awesome.
That's about all for now.
Much love,
A&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home