Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2005

whirlwind

the past few days have been a whirlwind. we thought we were going to be stuck in GA because of Mr. Dennis the Hurricane. We made the decision to drive back on Saturday, and I'm glad we did. We didn't even get a lot of rain here. I am now back at work and working hard. I will be leaving on Saturday for a mission trip to Vegas with the church I grew up in,Northside Baptist in Tifton, GA. We'll be doing backyard bible clubs, VBS, etc. Pretty exciting.
On Friday, my stepsister Jessica had her baby boy. So while in GA we met our new neice (Alida Rose) and saw (from the nursery window) our new nephew. His name is Sumner Lee Powell.
Asah starts his first youth small group tonight in Hammond, so please keep him in your prayers. This is a great first step and he's been preparing all of June for this! They'll meet at PJ's coffee house in Hammond.
That's about all for now. Our 2 year anniversary is tomorrow! I'm excited about going out to a nice dinner with my husband of 2 years.
have a good week.
T

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm sorry you guys had to do all that driving. That stinks. Stephen and I didn't leave at all and were also glad that we didn't, although a trip home would've been nice. I'll send you those july 4 pictures soon. As you know, the power was off a good deal last week. So when it was, I was typing like a maniac to get my work for systematic done in case (and it always did) the power went off again. Fun times in New Orleans! :)

7/11/2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home