Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

no rest for the weary (this week)....

well, this week is going to be a doozy. we're both so BUSY. asah is working tons of hours b/c compusa is short staffed. i'm working lots this week because, as i've learned, the summer is when the activity heightens for the centers, and that means I become busier because it generates more work for me. not complaining though, i'd rather be busy @ work than bored.
last night we helped one of my coworkers from namb move a family member from new orleans. her house was only 5 miles from us so we got to help a little. then we got a free dinner, so that was a bonus.
tonight is dinner club. theme is "Breakfast". i'm not a big breakfast for dinner person but we'll see. i'm making these incredible little rollups. not really breakfast food but it will work. if ya need a quick recipe to take to something, here's a great one:
1 can of crescent rolls
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
small can of "real" bacon pieces
1/2 small onion, chopped

Mix cream cheese, bacon pieces, and chopped onion. Spread on flattened crescent roll dough. roll up (the long way) and cut into several slices. bake in oven until crescent rolls are golden brown.
it's so simple but they are so good.
anyway, that was kind of random.
hope everyone has a great week!
tnh

2 Comments:

Blogger Hollie Carson said...

Mmm! I'll have to try that little recip. You know I'm always game for some good recips.

Tara and Asah, I just wanted ya'll to know that I'm praying for you constantly. Let me know how else I can pray.

Love you both!
Hollie (and Hugh)

6/29/2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

They're awesome....take it from me. I got the pleasure of partaking in the sweet goodness of the crescent treat before Tara went to the Supper club. I'll come to any party where those are served!

7/12/2005 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home