Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

poll results so far!

6 of you think the 27th (scheduled induction)
3 for the 25th
3 for the 22nd
2 for the 21st
2 for the 23rd
2 for the 20th-TOMORROW!!!!
1 for the 19th-TODAY! yes, please!

I have an appointment today so I'll update later with the latest. Thanks for voting and the poll's still open if ya havent voted yet.

We're still hanging in there. A sweet family from church brought over 2 meals last night so that will help push us on through this week.

We have this awesome cleaning service set to come in and DEEP CLEAN our whole house on Friday. I cannot wait. This hasnt been done in the 1.5 years we've lived here (I keep it clean but I dont scrub baseboards, wash the windows, etc). Anyway, Asah decided to get this done for me and I'm thrilled! The house hasnt really been cleaned since I've been on bedrest so we have sticky floors, dusty everything, etc. It's been killing me....The poor lady has her work cut out for her! Now we just have to find something to do for the 6 hours she'll be here....hmmmmm.

Thats all for now. Back later with an update!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home