Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

i'm back!

THRIVE! was absolutely awesome. Thank you, Lord, for doing things through Krista and I that we could not do on our own. Jinny, our speaker, was fabulous and it was such a sweet time with area Women. We'll do it again next year for sure!

Plenty of pictures from the day to come. I could not have done this without Asah (superdad). He kept the boys pretty much 48 hours straight while we finished all the last minute details and hosted the event. Besides seeing Jax every 3-4 hours to nurse I barely saw him and the boys. Missed my family! Props to him for stepping in in such a huge way! He also helped keep Macauley, our Worship Leader's little one. In a sense it was like having a 3 year old and TWINS since Macauley and Jax are only a month apart. You GO daddy!

I also had my skin cancer removed the Thursday (just 2 days!) before Thrive. 30 minutes and 9 or so stitches later it was gone, we hope. Lab results come back in 10 days and we'll know if more surgery is required. I sure hope not. I'd love to put that behind me. It feels fine, I just hate not being able to jump in the pool with the boys until the stitches come out.

Thats about all from our neck of the woods. I've missed blogging! Thanks for letting me take a little hiatus!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home