Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2005

good music

I've been listening to Air1 radio in the office this week, and it's been an encouragement to me. You can listen to this station online by going to www.air1.com.
Anyway, this song spoke to me this a.m., and I wanted to share the lyrics. It's by a group called Jonah33, never heard of them till now.

I have read about the days of old
About the men who followed You
And how they saw the supernatural
And became the chosen few
So I come before You now
Tearing off my earthly crowns
For this one thing I have found

I want a faith like that
To see the dead rise or to see You pass by,
oh I want a faith like that
whatever the cost
I'll suffer the loss,
oh, I want a faith like that
I'm not looking for a miracle
Signs and wonders or things thereof
I caught a glimpse of what You want for me
And what I have is not enough
I read the story one more time
Of those who gave to You their lives
With no fear or compromise
I want a faith that can move any mountain
And send them to the seas
I want a faith that can break every stronghold
That keeps You, that keeps from me


This week, probably one of the hardest I've had in awhile, has taught me a lot. When tough times come around I'd like to say that I have faith like it's described in the song. I know I'm not there yet. I'm learning. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Asah and I are taking some time to be together and hopefully our weekend will be a low-key, relaxing one.

T&A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home